A quick way to count Pages, Words and Characters
If you look along the bottom left of an open Word document you might notice this...
Not only does it tell you how many pages and words are in your document but if you click on the xxx (number) words it will pop up with this...
Showing you the number of:
- Characters (not including spaces)
- Characters (including spaces)
- Highlight a chunk of text
- Now click on the same xxx (number) words button
- It will give you the count for the selection only