Have you forgotten your WiFi password?
Here is how to reveal your Network Security Key if you have a Windows 10 computer already connected
Scenario: You have a new device that you wish to connect to your WiFi but you have forgotten the password.
- Start up your Windows 10 Computer that already successfully connects to the WiFi
- Click on the WiFi symbol bottom right (1) and then on Network settings link (2)
- Scroll to the foot of the page and click on Change adapter options
- Right click on your WiFi icon and select Status (with a left click)
- Click the button entitled Wireless Properties
- Click the Security tab (1) and then tick the checkbox Show characters (2)
- Hey Presto! Your WiFi password should be revealed
- You can click the Cancel button (3) and close all other windows above