Receive News Feeds directly into Outlook
Outlook has a special folder called RSS Feeds that is often overlooked
It provides the facility to have updated to news feeds from websites delivered directly into Outlook
Here's how to do it...
1. Open your Internet Browser and find an RSS feed on a website. Look for this symbol...
Click on it to get the URL for the Feed
Copy the full address from the address bar. (highlight and Ctrl+C)
2. Now open up your email in Outlook - Look down your folders list and find the folder called RSS Feeds.
3. Right click on the RSS Feeds folder and select Add a New RSS Feed...
4. To enter the location paste (Ctrl+V) the URL you just copied into the box and click the Add button
You may see this message pop up...
5. Now look under your folder list at the RSS Feeds Folder.
You should see some new bold (therefore unread) headlines.
And if you click on your sub-folders any new articles should appear there - right in your Outlook.
How handy is that?