If you have a facebook Page you might want to check if you have grabbed your username
Take a look at your Facebook Page.
Do you see an @yourname displayed under the Name of your page? - something like this...
If not you will need to register your Facebook username.
Well if you don't have a Facebook username for your page it means the link to your page will be something unmemorable like www.facebook.com/Your-Name/2339642429357068
(That's an made up URL, so don't try it.)
Wouldn't you rather have facebook.com/yourname
The names are claimed on a 'first come, first served' basis - so if you want your facebook.com/username do not delay
Here are instructions:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Make sure you have at least 25 people that 'like' your page (if you don't you might find that Facebook won't allow you a username until you do)
- When you have 25 or above 'likes' go to your Facebook Page and click the About tab
- Under GENERAL look for the username and click Edit
- It needs to be 5 characters or more and make sure you choose wisely because you may not be able to change it or move it.
- Tip: keep it short
- When you have typed a username that Facebook will accept you will see a green tick on the right
- Click the Create Username button
Final tip you need remember to market your new facebook address - on printed material don't just say follow us on facebook - say follow us on facebook.com/yourname
Don't say I didn't tell you! - Act Now
p.s. Our is facebook.com/easykey
(oh while your there you might as well 'like' our page to get more tips like this one)