News, Inspirations and Food for Thought
If you have a Facebook account don't forget to 'Like' an article (click the thumbs up in the foot of each article)
Our beautiful daughter Aisling passed away in my arms at 11:15am on Friday 23 December 2011
Aged 20, her courageous battle with Cystic Fibrosis has now ended. If this has come to you as a shock please don't let it spoil your Christmas - Aisling is finally at peace and has taught us so much about true grit, tenacity, courage and determiniation. She even took control when she decided to let go and die, asking for me to hold her in my arms, remove her BiPap oxygen mask and take one last breath.
Here is a photo of Aisling with her American fiancée Chris.
Chris Carey and Aisling O'Regan
You can view Aisling's blog and leave messages at blog.aisling.co
Funeral arrangements will be announced on Aisling's blog and our Facebook friends
I sincerely wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas
(Aisling's proud dad)
This short video inspired me never to give up - so I thought I would share it
When you don't give up..You cannot fail
- Thanks No. 122
- Thanks No. 121
- Phishing - Credit Note from Random Company
- Phishing - You Have New Voice Message
- Thanks No. 120
- Thanks No. 119
- Phishing - Message Delivery Failure
- Hoax: Thanks for the tips to bypass FB...it WORKS!!
- Phishing - Your Sage subscription invoice is Due
- Phishing - System Server Error: 11 Message Delivery Failure To Your Inbox