Established in 1998 the name easykey was formed from the ultimate aim of providing simple IT solutions
Simple became easy
Cheerfully equipping you with smart IT you can trust and the knowledge to use it
The following core values underpin how Easykey serves you:
Simplicity - Keeping IT Simple (anti-geek)
Honesty - Transparent and Truthful Approach
Inform - Explain things as Simply as possible
Passion - We love what we do and do it with fun and infectious enthusiasm
Serve - We care about you and solve your need as swiftly as possible
We choose to work with a select group of highly motivated business owners, individuals and entrepreneurs
To work with Easykey, you must:
- Have big dreams for yourself and your business
- Have a zest for life and new ideas
- Foster easy open communications
- Tell us if you are happy or unhappy with any aspect of our services
- Have a genuine desire to change things
- Have a passionate ongoing commitment to life-long learning
- Make quick decisions to move forward
- Be driven to complete agreed actions
- Trust us wholeheartedly
- Value our services and pay our invoices on time
- Tells others about how great Easykey is
If you can satisfy us of the above, be prepared for exciting changes to your business, and increasing your knowledge, self-confidence and understanding.
What can you expect working with Easykey?
Here are a few selected ways we can assist:
We offer a Small Business Web Startup package from just £150 per annum including:
- Advice on how to choose a good Domain Name (your own www.)
- Domain Registration
- Up to 10 email addresses
- A webmail facility (so you can check your emails when you are away from the office)
Easykey's humble beginnings were back in October 1998 when Denis O'Regan (sole trading as Easykey) built a database for a cleaning company to help them get organised.
After joining the Bishops Stortford Business Connections (BSBC) in December 2000 it wasn't very long before business grew and Easykey was incorporated as a Limited Company in August 2003.
Easykey went on to win contracts to provide EU Funded one to one computer tuition to some 500 rural businesses in Herts and Essex, and continued to build database solutions to help businesses get organised.
Your own personal IT support
Here are a few typical ways we can assist you:
If you are stuck or your printer has decided to stop printing you can access our online help service - click the BigRedHelp Button
Easykey enjoys a good reputation for looking after people's computing needs at home
We can set you up with an email address that:
Whatever your level of ability, Easykey offers onsite one to one computer tuition including:
If you are not sure whether we offer a service for your needs - Please don't hesitate to ask - If we don't do it we will probably know someone who does
Easykey offers onsite computer tuition in your home or office
Where does Easykey offer this?
- Thanks No. 158
- Thanks No. 157
- Thanks No. 156
- Thanks No. 155