Wish you could use Outlook from Multiple Locations?
Xmail uses Microsoft Exchange saving you the expense of buying your own server and the costs to configure and manage it. It's a corporate style email account made affordable for small businesses and private individuals.
So what can I do with Xmail?
Work flexibly from anywhere...
What are the Benefits?
- Synchronise all your Email, Email Folders, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks on many computers/laptops
- Access your Mail, Calendar, Folders, Contacts and Tasks on an iPhone, iPad or Windows Mobile phone
- Fully access all of your email folders, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks etc. from anywhere in the world with any computer using Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Allow someone else varying levels of access to your Outlook account
- Share Calendars - make appointments and check for availability
- Share Address Books
- Server side Virus and Spam protection
- Flexible mailbox space (up to an enourmous 25GB of storage)
- Switch on your own Out Of Office auto-responder when you wish
- Hosted on ultra-reliable cloud (no need to buy your own server)
What does Xmail include?
Flexible mailbox space (Unlimited storage)
- SPAM Manager - Stops SPAM and known threats from being delivered to your email
Remote Help to set it up for you
Why Xmail is better than POP email (in 75 seconds)