Here's a quick way to close all the tabs in Safari
Have you ever noticed when you open the Safari Browser to look at websites on your browser you may have many tabs open?
Here's how to switch between tabs:
1. Open Safari on your iPhone
2. Tap the tab icon at the bottom right foot of your iPhone screen
3. You should see a carousel of pages something like this:
4. Scroll and tap on the website you wish to switch to
How to close all the open tabs at once
1. Tap and hold the tab icon at the bottom right foot of your iPhone screen
2. You should see something like this:
3. Tap the red link 'Close x Tabs' and hey presto all your Safari tabs are close in one tap.