|Microsoft Excel Basic
Wed 24 June 2015
(9am to 12 noon)
Venue: Harlow Enterprise Hub - click for map to Easykey
I need to get back to Basics - What is Microsoft Excel? and How do I make it work for me?
This course is for beginners who need an understanding of the basic components of Excel and how it works
Although the content of this workshop is to flexibly suited to the participants on the day the following is typically included:
- Creating, Saving and Opening Workbooks
- Entering, Editing and deleting data
- Deleting and adding a range of cells
- Tricks in adjusting rows and columns
- How to force your spreadsheet to print on one page
- Formatting Cells - tricks on how to display currency and dates
- Understanding Text, Values and Formulae
- Excel Calculates! - introduction to simple formulae
Do I need to Bring Anything?
Refreshments will be provided. (Just let us know if you have any special dietary requirements)
As this day is practical we recommend you bring your laptop (we can hire one if you prefer)
Why not Book for the Whole Day?
Basic Excel (am) followed by Intermediate Excel (pm) for £249 including lunch