|Facebook and Twitter for Business
Tue 19 August 2014
(9am to 4pm) - including Lunch
You've heard the hype that your business needs to be on Facebook and Twitter
But where do you start?
An open group workshop for beginners who need practical help with setting up their company Facebook Page and Twitter Account
Date: Tue 19 August 2014
Start: 9:00am for 9:30am End: 4:00pm
Venue: Harlow Enterprise Hub - click for map to Easykey
So I have heard I need a Facebook and Twitter Account for my Business... Now What?
This course is for busy people who need practical help with setting up their company Facebook Page and Twitter account.
By the End of the day:
- Your will understand why you need a Facebook and Twitter account for your business
- We will help you create your own branded Facebook Page and Twitter Presence for your Business
- You will know how to tweet, what to tweet and what not to tweet
- You will learn how to automate your broadcasts
- You will have planned an effective strategy for using Facebook and Twitter
Do I need to Bring Anything?
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided. (Just let us know if you have any special dietary requirements)
As this day is practical we recommend you bring your laptop (we can supply one if you prefer)
If you have already set up twitter and facebook - bring along your login details.
Oh and bring along a cheerful smile :-)