News, Inspirations and Food for Thought
If you have a Facebook account don't forget to 'Like' an article (click the thumbs up in the foot of each article)
Our beautiful daughter Aisling passed away in my arms at 11:15am on Friday 23 December 2011
Aged 20, her courageous battle with Cystic Fibrosis has now ended. If this has come to you as a shock please don't let it spoil your Christmas - Aisling is finally at peace and has taught us so much about true grit, tenacity, courage and determiniation. She even took control when she decided to let go and die, asking for me to hold her in my arms, remove her BiPap oxygen mask and take one last breath.
Here is a photo of Aisling with her American fiancée Chris.
Chris Carey and Aisling O'Regan
You can view Aisling's blog and leave messages at blog.aisling.co
Funeral arrangements will be announced on Aisling's blog and our Facebook friends
I sincerely wish you a peaceful and happy Christmas
(Aisling's proud dad)
This short video inspired me never to give up - so I thought I would share it
When you don't give up..You cannot fail
Companies Act 2006 - Changes to Company Identification Procedures
As of 1 January 2007, all companies must now include the following details on all of their company websites, electronic communications (including emails) and order forms (whether electronic or not):
- Place of company registration (e.g. England and Wales)
- Company registration number
- Address of registered office
- Legal status (e.g. limited company or limited liability partnerships)
- If appropriate, the fact that the company has or is about to cease trading
- Has your WordPress site been hacked yet?
- Malware, Spyware and Scareware
- The Perfect Christmas Present?
- Two other handy ways to take a photo with your iPhone
- Thanks No. 78
- Thanks No. 77
- My name is Jason and I'm a website designer...
- Why is the Easykey Team wearing Jeans today?
- Hoax: We are a HACKER TEAM - Armada Collective
- How Good is your SEO company?